$250 Per Vehicle Round Trip That’s Less Than 25 Dollars Per Person!
Our Luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Seats 11 People So Bring The Whole Gang!
Door-To-Door Service Up To 2 Stops Free Each Additional Stop Is $10
WILL CALL TICKETS
We offer courtesy stop at the will call booth so you can pick up your tickets
More Detailed Information
Red Rocks Shuttle
- All Red Rocks Amphitheatre shuttle rides include round-trip shuttle transportation to and from Red Rocks Amphitheatre for $250 per vehicle.
- You will be picked up in our luxurious Mercedes Sprinter shuttle van that seats up to 11 people.
- Door-To-Door Pickup is included with up 35 miles one way. If the trip exceeds the 35 mile capacity then $4.00 a mile thereafter. Our system will automatically pre calculate the distance before you book so their is no surprise billing.
- Up to 2 Stops free each additional stop is $10.
- You can arrive at Red Rocks as early as 1 hour before the opening acts start, so there is usually time for tailgating!
- We want you to have a great time and though marijuana usage is not allowed on the shuttle, feel free to bring alcoholic beverages as long as you can show I.D., be respectful of other passengers and the chauffeur.
- We drop off and pickup at the top circle near the north lot. It is the closest and most convenient entrance to amphitheatre.
- The Shuttle will depart Red Rocks 30 minutes after the final encore so you will have plenty of time to get to the vehicle. –> Red Rocks Parking Map
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- For every trip before we drop off and park we will offer a stop at the Will-Call booth so you can pick up your tickets. This stop may require you to wait while passengers pick up their tickets. To be courteous of all passengers in the event that the ticket line is too long, we will stop and drop individuals off at the Will Call and Tickets booth for those who need tickets. We will then proceed to drop the rest of the passengers off at the designated drop off location.
Can I Bring Alcoholic Beverages
- Yes we are fully licensed by the Colorado PUC so feel free to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- You will need to show ID
- Must be responsible and respectful of other passengers and the driver.
I Don't See My Event Listed
- If your don’t see your event we are probably booked for a private event.
- Failure to contact iRide24 with cancellation information within 12hrs of your reservation will be considered reservation abandonment and will result in forfeiture of your fare. Reservation cancelled before the 12hr deadline will receive a full refund. Please allow 1-3 business days for refunds.
- Moderations or replacements of reservations due to cancellations may be accepted at no extra charge but is subject to availability which may be determined iRide24.
- We do not accept walk-on’s.
- Last minute rides can be booked; however, you have a better chance of approval by submitting reservations 12 hours in advance.
- All shuttle rides must be reserved before boarding.
Pet & Service Animal Policy
- Our policy regarding the transport of animals is designed to ensure adequate space for the kennel(s), your baggage, and the baggage of other passengers in our vans. All animals – excluding service animals – must be kenneled to board the vehicle. Kennel guidelines are as follows:
- Less than 25 pounds: Lap carrier permitted.
- More than 25 pounds: Must be reserved as a Non-Stop Van.
Per ADA requirements, the restrictions above do not affect service animals. Travelers with pet allergies are advised that other passengers on your vehicle may be traveling with a pet or service animal.
- Customers must pay at the time of booking to secure advance reservations. Any charges are processed at the time of booking and are refundable following the terms outlined in our cancellation policy.
- Our operators and staff reserve the right to request personal identification from customers. Failure to provide personal identification matching information on file may result in the inability of the company to service the reservation.
- Discount codes are valid for use while reserving the service via iRide24.com and the official mobile applications. They cannot be combined with other offers. They cannot be redeemed using third party providers. Under no circumstances will a discount be applied past the expiration date.
- Phone-and web-based reservations have the option to receive an email confirmation with complete reservation and payment details. iRide24 cannot guarantee the generation of receipts after the fact.
- Children ages 18yrs old and under must be accompanied by an adult no exceptions.
Lost & Found
- IRide24 and its operators are also not liable for lost items left behind in the vehicle by a customer. However, IRide24 does want to help customers reunite with lost items whenever possible. If an item is lost, IRide24 recommends the customer immediately contact iRide Customer Care @ 720-491-4019
- Passengers are responsible for their own luggage and any items placed by themselves or IRide24 representatives in the van.
- IRide24 assumes no liability in the event of damage, loss or theft of any such property and will not be responsible for losses incurred, including but not limited to, loss of future profit, potential income, and additional expenses or losses incurred as a result of lost or stolen baggage or personal property.
We Want You To Have The Best Experience Ever!
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to call our event specialist anytime at (720) 984-2190 or email us through our customer contact form.